Home of the Thunderbirds!!!
La Merced Elementary
"A Place Where Kids Can
Learn and Grow"
This two-day workshop will be held at the Teacher Resource Center on April 10 & 11, 2014. See more...
(505) 333-0043 - Belen High School
(505) 333-0044 - Family, H.T. Jaramillo and Gil Sanchez Elementary Schools
(505) 333-0051 - Central, Dennis Chavez & Rio Grande Elementary Schools
(505) 333-0052 - Belen Middle School & Infinity High School
* In a shelter, motel, vehicle or campground,
* On the street, doubled up with friends or relatives,
* Abandoned building or trailer;
Your children have certain rights or protection under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Click on McKinney-Vento Flyer and/or go to BCS McKinney-Vento Web Page for more information.
Parent Teacher Conference Info:
Please remember to update your demographics. We also encourage you to respond to the state Quality of Education Survey. There will be paper copies available and you may also complete electronically. Stop by the office for more information.
Volunteers needed to help with popcorn sales. Contact the office if interested.
Please remember that students will not be dismissed for early pick up after 2:30 unless it is an emergency. Anyone picking up your child must be at least 18 years old and on the student release form that is in the office.
If you know of any interested businesses that would like to partner with us, please have them call 966-2100 and ask for the principal.
Provision II Letter
It is the mission of La Merced Elementary to increase the academic growth of our students through the implementation of the New Mexico Standards and Benchmarks.
Please report problems with this website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, your suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!